Radish Seed for Sprouts (16 oz)
We seek out the highest quality seeds for sprouting radish or radish microgreens.
Expect our radish seeds to produce healthy broccoli sprouts/microgreens in 3-10 days.
Radish sprouts are spicy and highly concentrated in vitamins and minerals. They are great for topping on salads, sandwiches, avocado toast, soup, fish, and any dish to add flavor, color and nutrients.
Sprouts: Grows about 2-3 lb of sprouts
Microgreen 10″x20″ Trays: Grows about 8 trays (Each tray yields 2-3 lb microgreens)
- Soak seeds in water (twice the height of the seeds) in a bowl overnight. About 1/4 cup should make about 1 mason jar’s worth for a weeks worth of broccoli sprouts.
- Drain seeds in a fine strainer or cheese cloth in the morning and then rinse seeds with fresh water and leave in the strainer. Cover with a moist paper towel or cloth.
- Rinse seeds in fresh water again in the evening if they are dry.
- Rinse once or twice a day for about 3-5 days until sprout is ready to eat.
- Keep in jar/container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. Store in paper towel to reduce moisture.
- (Day 1) Soak 1/3 cup of seeds for a 10″ x 20″ tray in water in a bowl overnight. (Water twice the height of the seeds)
- (Day 2)Drain seeds in a fine strainer or cheese cloth in the morning and then rinse seeds with fresh water and leave in the strainer. Cover with a moist paper towel or cloth.
- (Day 2) Rinse seeds in fresh water again in the evening if they are dry.
- (Day 2-3) Rinse once or twice a day until sprouted.
- (Day 3)Plant sprouted seeds in .5-1″ of soil in 10″ x 20″ tray. Water tray with a gentle midst thoroughly. Cover with an empty tray to keep seeds dark.
- (Day 3-5)Water 1-2 times a day and recover tray for 2 days in the dark.
- (Day 6-10) Uncover the tray and keep in full-spectrum LED light or indirect sunlight. Water 1-2 times a day when soil is dry.
- (Day 10) Radish microgreen tray will last for about 5-10 days in the refrigerator. Harvest by cutting with scissors or a knife/razor. Harvested product in a container with paper towel will last 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
Radish Sprouts are known to have many times the nutrients as adult broccoli and to have anti-cancer and immune system boosting qualities.